Veröffentlicht am Donnerstag, 22. November 2012 16:43
Loppiano Lab is coming up, from September 16-19
A Panorama of the Events of the 2010 EoC Expo and Convention: work in progress!!
The preparations are fervering for the 4-day Loppiano Lab in September, during which the most significant moments for the Economy of Communion in Italy for 2010. We suggest that everyone sign up and participate!!! We will soon insert the details of the program, rich with initiatives and appointments.
Thursday, September 16, 2010
- 15:00 Opening of the Expo
- 15:30 - 18:00 Round table: Renewable energy: an economic challenge for our businesses and cities (Lionello Bonfanti Industrial Park, Sala Duccia) - Presenters: Fabrizio Giovannoni (Mayor of Incisa Valdarno) and Lorenzo Becattini (President of Toscana Energia, Florence)
- 18:00 Inauguration of the 2010 Expo
- 19:30 - 22:00 Happy Hour at the Lionello Bonfante Industrial Park
Friday, September 17, 2010
- 9:30 - 12:30 Round table: Ethical Economy and economy of communion: what are the opportunities for economic developoment? (Lionello Bonfanti Industrial Park, Sala Risana)
- 10:00 - 11:30 Meeting with the protagonists: Charis: a new proposal for the work of religious orders (Lionello Bonfanti Industrial Park, Sala Duccia) - Presenters: Luigino Bruni and Sr. Alessandra Smerilli
- 10:00 - 12:00 Meeting with the protagonists: Global Informatica:(Lionello Bonfanti Industrial Park, Sala Pieri)
- 15.00 – 18.00 Meeting with the protagonists: Azur-Bonfiglioli: The Lean process of business restructuring (Lionello Bonfanti Industrial Park, Sala Duccia)
- 16.00 – 18.30 Meeting with the protagonists: Unilab: Sustainable Innovation between ethics, market and culture. Points for reflection on the quality of innovation in PMI (Lionello Bonfanti Industrial Park, Sala Pieri) Presenters: Luigi di Marco, Giorgio Del Signore, Donatella Calderini, Sergio Fornai; moderator: Mario Sebok
- 15-00 – 19.00 Editorial meeting of Cittá Nuova with its collaborators (Auditorium of Loppiano)
- 17.00 – 19.00 Round table: “Education, Formation, Culture: proposals and prospects for today and for the future". The formational paths of Sophia University Institute and the Formative Agency of Lionello Bonfanti Industrial Park - (Sala Sophia U.I.) Presenters: Piero Coda (Preside I.U. Sophia), Ezio Aceti (Psycotherapist) Michele De Beni (Pedegogue), Donato Salfi (Director A.S.L. of Taranto), Antonio Maria Baggio (Political Scientist), Luigino Bruni (Economist).
- 18.00 – 20.00 Meeting with the protagonists: Risana: Health and Volunteering in Valdarno (Lionello Bonfanti Industrial Park, Sala Duccia)
- 21.00 Artistic evening (Auditorium of Loppiano)
Saturday, September 18, 2010
9:00 - 12:00 Round table: EoC Convention for Italy 2010: Businesses, projects, future (Lionello Bonfanti Industrial Park, Sala Risana)
- 9:00 - 9:15 Welcome and greetings by the Lionello Bonfanti Industrial Park
- 9:15 - 9:45 Luigino Bruni introduces the 2010 EoC Convention: The EoC today in Italy, between crisis and opportunity
- 9:45 - 11:00 Round table on innovation: Presenters: Maurizio Mancuso, Nicolò Bellanca, Assunta Dierna
- 11:00 - 11:45 Alberto Ferrucci presents the figure of Francois Neveux, "economically incorrect" entrepreneur, with artistic readings from parts of his biography
- 12:00 - Catholic mass at Maria Theotokos Sanctuary
9:30 - 12:00 Annual appointment of Cittá Nuova Editorial Group (Auditorium of Loppiano)
15:30 - 19:00 1st Loppiano Lab Convention: promoted by Cittá Nuova Editorial Group, the small town of Loppiano, Sophia U.I., Lionello Bonfanti Industrial Park.
"Which country, what kind of unity?" Innovate in economy, formation, culture. Coordinator: Paolo Loriga, chief editor for Cittá Nuova Magazine. Contributions by Lucia Fronza Crepaz (Auditorium of Loppiano)
Economy: Going through the crisis, creating opportunity; moderator: Eva Gullo, president of Lionello Bonfanti Industrial Park. Opening presentation: Luigino Bruni, economist. Presentations by Johnny Dotti, entrepreneur and Nicolò Bellanca, economist
Culture: Explore the present, innovate the paths; moderator: Michele Zanzucchi, director of Cittá Nuova Magazine. Opening presentation: Piero Coda, preside of Sophia University Institute. Presentations by Massimo Donà, philosopher and musician, Donato Falmi, editor Città Nuova.
Conclusions. Clues and prospects: "Which country, what kind of unity?"
20.00 – 22.30 Launching of “youth to LoppianoLab”: getting to know one another over pizza (Lionello Bonfanti Industrial Park)
Sunday, September 19, 2010
9.00 – 13.00 Round table: EoC Convention for Italy 2010: youth program (Lionello Bonfanti Industrial Park, Sala Risana)
- 9.00-10.00 Introduction to the day (Elisa Golin) and preview of the new video synthesis of the EoC by Margaret Coen
- 10.00 – 10.45 Sr.Alessandra Smerilli “When an entrepreneur is young (and a woman)”
- 10.45 –11.15 Break
- 11.15 –12.15 Youth in business and at work: the perspective of the EoC: experiences of youth; self-employment; family business and generational change; being an employee; social business
- 12.15 – 12.40 Official Conferral of the first graduate diplomas given by Sophia U.I.
- 12.40 - 13.15 Conclusions of the EoC Conventions by Benedetto Gui, towards Brazil 2011
- 13.15 Mass
15,00 – 16,30 Meeting with the protagonists: Team Force: meeting with adherent businesses and those interested in adhering (Lionello Bonfanti Industrial Park, Sala Pieri
To participate in the events of LoppianoLab, you must register by August 25, 2010, by contacting the organizational secretariat through Lionello Bonfanti Industrial Park:
Tel. 055-8330400 - Fax 055-8330444
Download the registration form for either single rooms or double rooms, complete the form and send it through fax at n°55-8330444 or by email:
Program of events as of August 6, 2010
Loppiano Lab flyer
• 3 nights, 7 meals, participation fee: 210 € + supplement of 30 € for a single room.
• 2 nights, 4 meals, participation fee: 150 € + supplement of 20 € for a single room.
• 1 night, 3 meals, participation fee: 100 € + supplement of 10 € for a single room.
• 1 night, 2 meals, participation fee: 85,00 + supplement of 10 € for a single room.
• Participation for one day: participation fee + lunch € 25